10.2.11

Ueto Aya Family! :)

Welcome To Ueto Aya Family!

This is a site for Ueto Aya fans. My motive is to gather people who loves Ueto Aya and chat about her together. Separate Ueto Aya fans in to different website ,even it also discussing her. It might not be helping much! The only way to helping us know our Best Idol more is to Cooperate. Ueto Aya Stuff which I have and some of you doesn't have ,I will help out. Give the links to you! Of cause when I need some stuff about her ,hope you guys may help out as well. Simple ,give the links to me. Lol!~ Maybe this site is a bit boring as I am not that good at creating blog. But either in the future is it interesting... Its depend to you guys! You guys may post her Concert ,Channel ,Cm ,Mv ,Movie and Drama episode tho... Share Ueto Aya Stuff to everybody in our Family. Anything you want to get ,feel free to tell me. Anything you need to know ,feel free to ask me. Anything you doesn't like ,feel free to have me discuss. I am always here for you!

1 comment:

Qinhan said...

I am glad to know that Ueto Aya have such a big fans like you. It is my honor to join your Ueto Aya Family. I will like to share all of my Ueto Aya Stuff to you.. We chat at www.channel-ai.com/ just a day ago. Can remember? :)